Dr. Martin is an Associate Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the Brigham & Women's Hospital, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate.
He has received the prestigous Golden Apple Teaching Award, voted on by the graduating resident class, for "contributing the most to resident education and providing inspirational leadership through outstanding dedication to patient care".
Dr. Martin has also been named one of top 100 doctors by the Boston Magazine numerous times.
His specialties include:
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- -Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Elbow
- Joint Replacement
- -Hip, Shoulder and Knee
Dr. Martin is the head team physician for:
- New England Revolution, Major League Soccer Team
- Bridgewater State College
He is a consultant for:
- Wheelock College
- Wellesley College
- Board Certification
- -Orthopedic Surgery, 1997
- -Sports Medicine, American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham AL, 1993-1994
- -Total Joint Arthroplasty, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston MA, 1992-1993
- Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center, New York NY, 1988-1992
- General Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia PA, 1987-1988
- Medical Education
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia PA, 1987